During this video I really was repairing and upgrading my bot. I knew my nozzles were clogged. But I had no idea what I'd find when I looked inside.
The clog I've seen before, but the PTFE tube was kinked and broken. There's no moving parts there so I have no idea how that happened. Fortunately I had lots of spares, so it was no problem to replace it with the nozzle.
As I mentioned in the video I also replaced the ceramic insulation on the heating blocks, updated the fans (wow bearing fans are quiet) and added a little length of PTFE tubing to the feed area to bring it closer to the feed mechanism so I'll be giving ninjaflex another try soon.
Once I got everything back together I was amazed how much better my bot printed. I don't think it was the upgrades as much as having a unclogged nozzle. So add that to my regular maintenance schedule.