After my last listicle video did so well, and inspired by a similar video by Tony D, I decided to tackle what I though were the truths about 3D printing that people don't generally want to admit, but we all learn. Demystify 3D printing, now that people are ready to hear it. They are:
- Not all 3D Printing is the same.
- Good designs must design for specific 3D printers.
- 3D Printing is WORK.
- 3D Printing is slow.
- You probably aren't getting rich by owning a 3D printer.
- 3D Printing isn't always the answer.
- 3D Printers aren't reliable.
- If you're not 3D designing, you probably don't need to be 3D printing.
- If you consider yourself a designer, get a 3D printer.
- 3D printing is SUPER COOL!
And there's a little funny in there for everyone after the 9 minute mark to the end.