- Updating the old version of the board
- Creating and testing a new version that prints in parts
- Updating the rules
- Modeling the war and 12th doctors
- Adding another monster so that they were balanced with the number of Doctors
- Recording and editing a video about it
- Uploading the updated and new models
When people say they don't want to share the stuff they've done online, I understand. It's a lot of work. This whole process nuked more than a day for me. But this I put my nose to the grindstone and the result is before you:
In fact I made 2 videos about this one.
I decided to make the new doctors and monsters premium models, in other words I'm asking for a little bit of money for them. I know that will annoy some people. To those people I say I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
I also decided to break my abstinence with Thingiverse, to see if really I'm the only person I'm hurting. So I'll let the Thingiverse community have the updated game and see if it turns to my benefit or not.
Did you notice the new intros and outros with the videos? I'm planning on stepping it up in 2016. No more crappy one-take videos thrown out there with excuses about not having time for editing. I might not get as many videos out, but they'll be much better. So look forward to that in the coming year.