Oh, man, the technical hurdles over come for this one. First of all, the lamp we got had 4 panels that were too big for the print bed. So I had to rig adapters to turn the 4 sided frame to a six sided lamp.
And look at the size of that thing! Any bigger and I'll need a new printer. Then I discovered that when something that big and thin shrinks it may sheer chips off the glass print bed. Consequently every print bed I have save one is severely chipped and thank heavens for that one.
I don't know what to do with these. Can't flip them over and attach new magnets to the back because the polarity would be backwards. But I digress.
The blue trim around the edges was because I ran out of tan as I was printing the last segment of trim. Of course it would be the last segment. The tan filament that was 3/4 of a roll full when I started this project. But I think the blue looks okay.