If you're looking for models Yeggi.com is the first and best place to look for them.
If you're looking for a place to list your models, here's the list of repositories that I know of with star ratings as my personal review of them. I'll try to keep this list up to date:
- https://www.youmagine.com - **** Free models only. Active community.
- http://pinshape.com - ***** Free/paid models. Verified printable models. Active community. Streaming prints to your printer. Printing services.
- http://myminifactory.com - ***** Free/paid, verified, active.
- http://treasure.is - **** Free/paid, verified.
- http://www.3dagogo.com - **** Free/paid, verified. Super easy upload process.
- http://3dlt.com - *** Free/paid, and streaming.
- http://www.cgtrader.com - *** Free/paid, and streaming.
- http://www.threeding.com - *** Free/paid
- https://www.redpah.com - *** Free/paid
- http://cults3d.com - *** Free/paid
- https://cubehero.com - ** Free only.
- http://www.ponoko.com - ** Free/paid models and printing services.
- http://grabcad.com - ** Free. Lots of unprintable models. Recently bought out by Makerbot. Not sure what that means.
http://3dburrito.com- One of the first paid sites. Dead now. https://www.Libre3D.com
Oh, and there's
So is there any that I've forgotten? What is your favorite 3D print model repositrory?